Sunday 11 March 2012

#20 Ride a Boris Bike

I was at my Olympic volunteering training today in Hackney and stole an opportunity to jump on a Boris Bike on my return to Liverpool Street. Because I was on my own, I was unable to capture myself riding it, but I did at least take a photo of the bike in question!

In other news - I began my attack of the 125km Capital Ring yesterday, running from Hammersmith to South Kenton. I'm planning on running from South Kenton to Finsbury Park next Saturday which should amount to about 50km of the route complete in the space of two runs. I'm definitely feeling more confident about my London to Brighton Challenge with the knowledge I am clocking up quite a few miles - including plenty of hills and off-road routes. More information about the Capital Ring can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment