Friday 13 April 2012

#13 Live life for a day on facebook

Yesterday I woke up and spent the day on Facebook. My original intention was to be very explicit about the minor details of what I did during the day (i.e. I'm walking down the stairs now, I'm looking in the dridge now etc), but on getting some feedback from friends I knew I didn't want to annoy my facebook friends too much! Maybe by bed time I was beginning to push the boundaries of my friends' good natures. One facebook friend commented on my final post for the day, "Well done for achieving it but I must admit it will be a relief to be able to easily find other people's posts on facebook!". Enough said.

So to the stats:
19 status updates, 9 photo uploads, 29 likes and 29 comments. And of course an unknown number of annoyed facebook friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment